Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Talk to alltmike

So Google has been trying and trying to get altmike to beta test their new phone service. Now that I am a tester I think the service is kind of cool. They gave me a special secret phone number that makes it possible for you to call me anytime day or night. Sometimes I keep the phone on, sometimes I turn it off and your message will go to voice mail. Kind of like a phone sex operator who decides when he is going to work or not.
Have you ever called a telethon to pledge money just because there is the smallest chance that a "celebrity" on the panel is going to pick the phone up and talk to you?

Well now is your chance. That may happen!
And you don't even have to make a donation to me......
Don't be shy.
Just click the button and CALL ME.

No comments:

Subscribe to: Posts (RSS)