Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Teaching my Blackberry Naughty Words


I recently purchased the Blackberry Pearl from T-Mobile which has cool features like voice recognition dialing, an mp3 player, and a camera. I really like the the SureType function. Basically, as you start typing out a word in an email or in a text message the Pearl actually finishes the word saving you time and effort.
Except----
My Blackberry does not like to spell out naughty words. Seriously, there must be some mechanism or default that discourages the Pearl to type bad things. This can prove to be a pain in the asa ass particularly when you are texting your friend to tell him he is a dumb duck fuck.

You can actually "train" your blackberry to auto type curse words but it takes a shutload shitload of time for that crsp crap. Someone emailed me to suggest that I try to be a better person by avoiding nasty words altogether.......

My quick response back to him was "DUCK THAT SHUT YOU ASA!"

4 comments:

Spider said...

I have taught the text message feature on my Razor dirty words - it makes text sex SO MUCH faster... ;-)

Brad said...

Now you just need to teach the voice command to recognize your Jewish accent and you'll be all set!

Bobby said...

That is why I have a Samsung BLACKJACK....

Much easier to say dirty words!!!

Carol said...

I've come via Spider's Tell Me Tuesday. I want one of these things and I want to make it spell dirty words! Thanks for making me smile!

Subscribe to: Posts (RSS)